Click here to learn about our current ensemble members.
Ensemble Membership - $25.00 per year
Ensemble membership is for organizations that perform early music in our region. Membership includes a page on our website with an approximately 150-word description of the ensemble, up to two photos, and the ability to list events on the website calendar. Two contacts per ensemble may be listed on your page.
Ensemble Member Benefits
- Invitation to perform at the annual festival at Grounds For Sculpture
with regional publicity.
- Listing of ensemble and contact information in organizational brochure.
- Listing of ensemble and contact info, photo, hyperlinks on Guild website.
- Inclusion of performances on the website Calendar
Inclusion of performances in monthly email to the Guild mailing list.
- Potential gig referrals: Responses inquiries coming to the Guild for performers for period cultural and educational events such as Shakespeare, etc.
- Access to Early Music America resources via the Guild’s organizational membership in Early Music America (earlymusicamerica.org/membership/member-benefits).
Individuals who are not members of ensembles may be non-voting members of the Guild. They may attend meetings and serve on committees. There is currently no annual fee for individual memberships.
Performers, teachers, coaches, agents, instrument builders and repair technicians, and other persons involved in early music in our geographic area may request to be listed on the Guild for Early Music website, without charge. Resource persons are not considered voting members of the Guild for Early Music.
To become a member of the Guild for Early Music, please print and fill out our:
Ensemble Membership Form or
Individual Membership Form
and mail it with your dues, where applicable, to:
129 Linwood Circle
Princeton, NJ 08540