Please click here to Contact the Guild
1. Request membership information
2. Post an event
3. Report a technical issue.
4. Join the Guild's email list (which will be shared with member ensembles but no third-party entities).
To Submit an Event - Please Read Carefully!
If you would like to submit an event for consideration, please read the following guidelines:
1. Events must be local to the Delaware River area in New Jersey or Pennsylvania, and relate to music before 1800.
2. Select "I'd like to Post an Event" from the dropdown box on the email form. A Guild volunteer will review and may contact you for additional information.
3. Make sure you include the name or title of the event; the date and time; and the venue, including the full address.
4. Include admission details for general admission and any senior, student, and membership discounts. If the event has tiered pricing (e.g., orchestra front, orchestra back, balcony, etc.), you may summarize the price range such as, "Tickets range from $25 to $65.”
5. Indicate how tickets can be purchased, or provide a link to the event, organization, and venue website. The Guild does not provide ticket purchasing services. We receive a lot of queries about ticket purchases that we cannot answer, so pleaes state if tickets can only be purchased at the door; if cash only or credit cards, checks, etc.
6. Provide a brief description of the event up to 50 words.
7. Indicate if the performing organization is a member of the Guild for Early Music.
Optionally, you may also include:
* Contact information for the event.
* A detailed description up to 200 words—make sure you indicate “DETAILS SECTION.” You may include names of the performers within the 200 words.
* If your event has repeat performances, you can indicate this, (e.g., “this event will also take place at … and date/time…) and we will cross-reference the listings.
1. We do not link directly to third-party ticket-purchasing websites or payment services such as PayPal.
2. We cannot include photos in the event listing.
3. Postings submitted by non-Guild members must be made through the Email Form on the website. Postings submitted by Guild members may also be sent in the body or an email, with all information clearly indicated. We cannot accept MS Word or PDF files for postings at this time.
4. Our webmaster may contact you for additional information.
Every effort will be made to respond to your request within 48 hours. The Guild for Early Music is not liable for any events that are not posted or which contain incomplete or incorrect information.